Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 67: No Email

It's a miracle! I actually survived one day without checking email. Granted, it is the weekend, so I wasn't expecting anything important to come into my inbox, but even on weekends I tend to check my email at least a few times.

Because I have already gone a day with only checking email two times, I figured I could go the distance with this challenge.

I will usually check email after I have breakfast on the weekend, but today I immediately started the kitchen painting project I set for myself. When I took a break to get a coffee at Starbucks, I was so, so tempted to check email while I was waiting in line. At around 9 pm I was tempted again, but I distracted myself by browsing Pinterest for kitchen decorating ideas.

As I'm writing this, it's 6 more minutes until midnight. Although I was tired tonight, I'm staying up so I can check email at 12:01 am! lol

1 comment: