Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 13: Check Email 2x Only

Hello, my name is Maria Palma and I'm addicted to checking email.

I have a bad habit of checking my email constantly throughout the day. Sometimes I'll roll out of bed first thing in the morning and check email.

Today I challenged myself to check my email only 2 times - once in the morning and once in the evening.


As soon as I clicked on the "Log Out" link after checking email this morning at 10:30, I started to feel slight anxiety. At 3:30 in the afternoon, I was itching to check email, so I walked away from the computer and went outside to get some fresh air.

7:30 pm rolled around and I decided that it was time to check email again. It's now 8:44 pm and I think I'll be OK for the rest of the night. In fact, I may even continue this challenge and see how many more days I can do this.

2 comments: