Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 66: "New" Outfit

New outfit
Whenever Cory and I go out to the movies, I make an effort to dress up because he always sees me in jeans or leggings. For this date I challenged myself to put together an outfit with pieces that I haven't worn together before.

I've had this grey dress, but haven't worn it in about a year because it used to be small around the waist. The Adidas jacket I've had for at least 8 years, but rarely wear it, and when I do, it's usually paired with jeans or sweats. To complete the outfit, I wore black leggings and black ankle boots.

I'm inspired now to do a series of posts on my beauty and fashion blog where I put "new" outfits together. I recently reorganized my closet, so I've come across many pieces I haven't worn in awhile.

1 comment: