Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 86: Lucha Libre Taco Shop


Lucha Libre Gourmet Taco Shop
I love quirky and creative places, and in a city with a sea of just average taco shops, Lucha Libre Taco Shop definitely stands out. Everything from the decor to the food is outstanding. I was reminded of that funny movie "Nacho Libre" with Jack Black.

Cory treated me to lunch here for my birthday, and I'm pretty sure I'll be returning soon. I had the surf & turf taco that consists of shrimp, steak, and avocado. The sauce they put in it is absolutely delicious. I also added a little bit of the spinach dip and mango salsa that I got from the salsa bar. Needless to say it was the most unique and deliciously scrumptious taco I've ever had.

I thought the labels on the soda fountain were hilarious! There was a picture of raspberries and the rapper/actor Iced T for the raspberry iced tea, of course.

If you're ever in San Diego, add this place to your list of places to eat!

Surf and turf taco combo at Luche Libre Taco Shop

Funny soda fountain labels

1 comment: