Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 87: Arcade Games


Ms. Pacman arcade game
I feel like it's been eons since I've played an arcade game. It might have been in my 20's or even younger.

My friend's dad and cousin were celebrating their birthdays, and they wanted to go bowling, but Cory and I arrived a little late to the gathering. We all ended up playing pool and arcade games. If I wasn't playing pool, I was playing one of two arcade games: Ms. Pacman and 18 Wheeler.

It took awhile to get used to playing arcade games again. I'm not usually a germaphobe, but all I could think of was all the people that had touched the knob on the game, so it took a minute for me to really focus on the game.

However, once I got really into the game, I then started reminiscing about the good ole days playing arcade games whenever we went to Chuck E. Cheese. I remember being so happy when my dad gave me $5 to play games. I thought that was so much money!

1 comment:

  1. I remember going to the arcade with friends when we were supposed to be at the library! I've gotta do this one! I loved PacMan!

    ReplyDelete