Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 57: Selfie In a Public Restroom

A selfie of me in a Starbucks restroom
Selfies have become part of our culture, but to be honest, I used to think they were pretty cheesy until recently when Dove came out with a campaign about the selfie and how it has helped young women build up their self-esteem.

Today I thought I'd do your typical selfie in a Starbucks restroom. I felt weird doing it even though this was one of those single restrooms and nobody was going to walk in on me.

I still think it's funny to be holding a phone and taking a picture of yourself in a mirror. Maybe it's because I'm old. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Gonna have to try this some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - nice! I took a selfie at the Mary Grace's restroom, too! :D

    ReplyDelete