Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 39: Stress-Free Drive Through Los Angeles


I often tell people that I would NEVER live in L.A. You could pay me millions of dollars and I still wouldn't live there. I even dread driving through the city. For the last few years if I wanted to visit my parents in Lemoore I would either fly or take the train to avoid the stress of L.A. traffic. However, this time I decided to drive.

There's something about L.A. traffic that brings out the road rage in me. I'm naturally a very laid back person, but the minute I hit L.A., my blood pressure rises and I'm cursing at other drivers, especially if they're cruising on 65 in the fast lane.

I told myself today that I was just going to relax and take it easy. I put on mellow music as I drove through the city, and surprisingly I didn't hit any traffic at all! On a Saturday too! Amazing! 

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about LA. It's great knowing that we can shift our energy any time with the thoughts we tell ourselves! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete