Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 40: First Time Ever Eating Frog Legs

fried frog legs

My dad is a buffet-holic, so whenever I visit we go to this one buffet restaurant in the next town. However, today my parents took me to another Asian buffet called Lin's Fusion they discovered last year located in Fresno. 

Lin's Fusion has a nice variety of Chinese food plus sushi, dim sum, and Mongolian BBQ. I've never seen fried frog legs at a buffet before, and my mom suggested that I try them. 

"They taste like chicken!"

Hmmm...I hesitated, but grabbed a couple pieces anyway. They actually do taste like chicken! They remind me of chicken wings, except with less meat.

Asian fusion buffet food

I also played around with the camera on my mom's new phone...

Dessert

3 comments:

  1. I want to do that this year, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good! I don't know why, but as I was eating them I kept picturing a frog looking at me begging me with its eyes not to eat it :(

      Delete
    2. Poor froggie! You crack me up. Whenever you come to Arizona or when I go back to San Diego, let's go try some new food together! It'll be fun!

      Delete