Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 38: Going Commando

So, um, today's first was definitely not planned. I have been staying at my friend's house watching her daughter and didn't pack enough underwear. I could have just went down the street to my house to get underwear, but I figured what the heck, let's just make this my first for today.

It felt a little awkward, but pretty comfortable, actually. I had leggings on, BUT wore a long t-shirt so I wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world like the, uh, famous Prancercise lady.

The last time I did go commando for a full day was back in college, which was over 15 years ago, so I'm within the 10-year rule. I was somewhat of a hippie back then and felt so "constrained" wearing underwear. I even remember going a day or two without a bra too.

I find it interesting and very amusing that there is an actual Wikipedia page dedicated to "Going commando".

3 comments:

  1. This is really funny and great! I'll have to try this some time!
    I can imagine that it makes one feel free! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is interesting the "firsts" that have been coming up spontaneously :) I always get a belly laugh from watching the Prancercise lady. Perhaps I'll do a parody of her video one day :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't even know there was a term for it!
    Learning something new everyday!

    ReplyDelete