Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 9 - Wichita Falls Texas

Today I agreed to advertise my products on a radio station in Wichita Falls, Texas.  It is the first step in a plan to advertise in smaller rural communities located in severe drought areas (and in San Diego).

For several years now I have been searching for a consistent way to get the word out about my products and have had inconsistent results.

But this week I begin my radio adventure with an on air interview Saturday morning on KOGO in San Diego and KWFS in Wichita Falls.

In San Diego the ads will be limited to the Home Improvement Show on Saturday mornings but in Wichita Falls we will have 100 ads per week for the next 3 months that will air all day long as well as on several on-air interviews over the next few months.

This is a leap of faith for me because I have not considered radio before but recently I have met several people from radio stations around the country.  When I am open to new things opportunities always show up.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Happy for all the opportunities coming your way!

    ReplyDelete