Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 30: New Point of View

Different Point of View

I've lived in San Diego for about 22 years now and for 4 of those years I lived in the downtown area. Just when I thought I've seen every nook and cranny of the city, I discover a pier that I've never walked on before.

My brother is visiting from the Bay Area, so we decided to meet up at Seaport Village for lunch, which is a tourist spot with many shops and restaurants. As Cory and I were sitting outside of the restaurant waiting for my brother to show up, I saw this little pier that I've never noticed before. We walked out and took a bunch of pictures...seeing San Diego from a new point of view :)

Croatian Boat

Sailboat in San Diego Bay

Seaport Village

Stillness

Other firsts today:

We visited a new part of Seaport Village with a new Kitson store. I've always wanted to visit the Kitson in Los Angeles, but now San Diego has one, so...

Kitson San Diego

An Audi A6 TDI was delivered today to test drive for a week, which was my first time driving this Audi model. Stay tuned for a review on the Audi Blog!

2014 Audi A6 TDI Interface

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to test drive an Audi one day! It would be a first for me!

    ReplyDelete