Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 31: First Bootstrappers Breakfast Meetup

Last year I said I was going to attend more networking events, but that didn't really happen. Our fellow blog contributor, Mark Franklin, told me about the Bootstrappers Breakfast Meetup. I was hesitant to attend because the meeting is at 7:30 in the morning, and if you know me, I am not a morning person. However, I made the trek up to La Jolla in morning traffic, which was a miracle in itself because I somehow forgot how to drive in traffic!

I actually liked the format of the meetup. It was a mastermind of sorts where we shared challenges we face in our business and the group bounced ideas off each other. It was a relatively large group (about 25 people), so there was alot of conversation. I made a couple connections, so that was a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment