Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 29: Lobster Mac and Cheese

I love, love, love, love macaroni and cheese, but not just any mac and cheese. The last time I had yummy mac and cheese was last summer at a place called Local Habit. Not too long ago I was talking with someone about my love for mac and cheese, and they asked me if I had ever tried lobster mac and cheese.

OMG, mac and cheese with LOBSTER? How come I never heard about this before?

Ever since then my mouth has been watering for a taste of this delicacy...and today the dream was finally realized.

My brother and I arrived at an Irish pub called Hooley's just before the lunch time cut off. As you may know, lobster commands lobster prices, so I wanted to pay the lunch price of $10 versus the dinner price of $19. The only disappointing thing about it was that the portion was very small, but oh my, it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment