Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 23: Discovered Photoshop Alternative

Although I'm sick, it's hard for me to lay around and just rest, which my mind and body needs right now. I did do a tiny bit of work yesterday for a client, and had to find an online photo editor because my Photoshop program is on my other computer that has gone to computer heaven.

A graphic designer's blog pointed me to Pixlr.com, which is an amazing alternative to Photoshop. I played around with it and created a new header in a different font for this blog and added an image.

At times it can be frustrating for me to learn something new because I want to be able to do something right away - especially with techie things. I know that's an unrealistic expectation, so I'm learning to just have fun with the process and not stress myself out because I don't know it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment