Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2: First Time As a "Journalist" at the San Diego Auto Show

Press Pass

Media Center at San Diego Auto Show 2014

I've been to the San Diego Auto Show, but never as a journalist. I sometimes forget that I am considered a "member of the press" because I'm a blogger - specifically, a car blogger at Audiblog.info.

Me at the Audi Exhibit at San Diego Auto Show

I come from the old school media mindset of newspapers and TV, so sometimes I have to remind myself that media now consists of so many channels including blogs and social media.

It's interesting to see how far blogs have come. When I first started blogging back in 2004 I had to explain to everyone I talked to what a blog is. Now I'm an official journalist!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mark! Hopefully next year I can attend the big auto show in Detroit as a journalist too :)

      Delete