Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 14: Jogging In a Dress

Ever since I started training for the 5K, I've been doing alot of running, which means more workout clothes being used up. I haven't been able to get any laundry done, and the only thing I had that looked remotely sporty was a simple grey cotton dress I've had for awhile.

It seemed weird to go jogging in a dress and I felt somewhat self-conscious about it. It's not like someone is going to stop and ask me why I'm jogging in a dress, and if they gave me a weird look, then so what? Besides, I didn't know what my first was going to be for today, so why not just do it once?

I did have the dogs with me, so people could have thought that I just decided to start jogging while walking the dogs. I actually liked it because it was airy and I didn't sweat as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment