Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 82: Early To Bed, Early To Rise...

Quote about sleep

With only 5.5 hours of sleep the previous night and then running for about a mile, I was pooped out at 7:00 pm. I crawled into bed at around 7:30 pm, which is the earliest I've been to bed since....forever. If you know me, you know that I'm a night owl and I love to sleep in. 

Since I was going to bed early, I figured I would get up early too, so I set my alarm for 5:45 am, which was actually a little too ambitious.

I ended up waking up around 9:00 pm to go to the bathroom, but couldn't go back to sleep, so I started reading a book. I fell asleep again around midnight - but not before I reset my alarm for 8:30 am. I did wake up at 7:57 am, which is pretty early for me. I meditated for an hour, but fell back asleep again.

Well, I had good intentions...

No comments:

Post a Comment