Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 76: Abundance of Birds


I am very grateful to have this beautiful view to look at every day. I sometimes take this view for granted when I get caught up in the busy-ness of life, but The Universe will often deliver something to remind me of this beauty. On this day it was an abundance of birds on the lake, specifically the gorgeous white egrets. Since I've moved in here I've seen maybe 2 or at the most 3 egrets together at once. More often I'll see them flying around solo. This time I saw 10 or more at the same time, plus there were other big white birds (maybe seagulls or pelicans?) and a ton of ducks as well. 



I don't know if this actually counts as doing something new, but it was certainly a new experience for me. If anything, it got me to stop for a minute, take a deep breath, and just enjoy the view.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...so much beauty in the world. So happy that you noticed it!

    ReplyDelete