Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 74: Watched a Video By Drake

I used to like rap music. Actually, I'll just say that I like rap music by only a handful of artists like Common and Mos Def. I don't know if the music has changed or I'm just getting older and can't tolerate rap artists who say the same thing over and over again.

One of my friends likes Drake, but I never really paid that much attention to him. I know he's won many awards and he's from Canada, but that's about it. There is a song he recently came out with that I do like titled, "Hold On, We're Going Home". Drake has another song, "Started From the Bottom" that's been really popular, but it is one of those songs that say the same thing over and over. I was curious to see what the video would be like...


I don't know what made me think rap videos have changed! I couldn't even finish watching the whole thing I was so annoyed with it. I really tried to keep an open mind. I don't like to criticize an artist who is just expressing himself, but he can do so much better than this.

1 comment: