Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day 53: Applied To Be a Contestant on "Wheel of Fortune"

I've watched "Wheel of Fortune" since the 80's and always enjoy the show when I catch it on TV. I'm convinced Vanna White and Pat Sajak will be in their 70's still hosting the show.

Today one of my friend's tried out for Family Feud here in San Diego and they were interviewed by one of the local radio stations. I then thought to myself, Why not try out for Wheel of Fortune? So I took the first step and filled out the online registration form. Apparently, they randomly select people who fill out the form to attend an in-person try out. They also come to select cities throughout the year for people to try out too.

I used to envision myself being on the show, but I don't know why I never registered to be a contestant until now. Maybe it was part of my limited thinking...that it would be a "long shot" for me to get on the show. However, after revisiting the book E-Squared, I was reminded that I have the power to put the energy in motion for this to actually manifest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment