Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 47: Best Bargain On Running Shoes

Oh, do I love a great bargain. My 5K run is coming up next month, so I've been on the hunt for a pair of running shoes. Yesterday Cory and I went to the outlet mall. I actually had no intention of buying anything. I thought I'd just scope out what was available. There were some really nice shoes in Nike, but I'm not one to pay more than $50-$60 for running shoes, let alone $100+ for regular price. 

Then I wandered into Puma where their clearance shoes were an additional 75% off. I've never paid less than $30 for a pair of brand name running shoes, and these ones I found were $17! I actually have this same style in a different color that I bought a few years ago, but I think I paid about $35-$40 for them. 

1 comment: