Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 93: New Camera & Learning Photography Terms

Fujifilm FinePix S4800
Cory's birthday present arrived - a Fujifilm FinePix S4800 digital camera that has 30x zoom, which is one feature that my current point and shoot Sony camera does not have. Although I would love to have a nice DSLR camera to take more professional photos, the FinePix S4800 does give you a taste of manual control over shutter speed and aperture. I'm still playing around with it and learning all the different features.

I still have alot to learn about ISO and working with different lighting conditions. I came across this video that explains ISO if you're just starting out in photography...

2 comments:

  1. What a great gift!! I'll be in SD during the summer. I'd love to go photo shooting with you! Do you want to do hang gliding, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yes, let's definitely go photo shooting and hang gliding. That would be great :)

      Delete