Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 91: The Getty Center

Getty Gardens

I've been wanting to visit the Getty Museum in L.A. for awhile now. The weather wasn't looking too good in the morning, so we actually had cancelled plans to go up. However, the skies cleared up in the afternoon, so we ended up going after all and arrived about 3pm. The museum closed at 5:30, so we rushed through and tried to see as much as we could.

Everything from the gardens to the art and sculptures was amazing! I got to see some of the paintings from my favorite artist, Monet. Also, the panoramic views of the city and the ocean were spectacular. Cory and I are definitely going back again hopefully in a couple weeks.

Impressionist Art at Getty Museum

View more photos from the Getty Museum...

1 comment:

  1. I love the Getty. There's also the Getty in Malibu. It's a must-see!

    ReplyDelete