Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 89: Madison Gallery, La Jolla


I've passed this gallery many times when I'm in La Jolla, but this time I was drawn in by the interesting art in the front window (pictured above). I was greeted by one of the dogs by the reception area, but the two women who were there seem to be too preoccupied to even say, "Hello."


All the art in the gallery was created by Matt Devine. He even created some very interesting sculptures - pieces that would require a huge home to display. There was a butterfly piece that is similar to the art piece in the front window, but I forgot to take a picture of it. You can see more of his art on the Madison Gallery website.




It was an absolutely gorgeous day in La Jolla. I just don't think I'll ever leave this Heaven on earth...and if I do, I'm definitely buying a second home here!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for introducing this art gallery. I really love the last photo!

    ReplyDelete