Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 45: Valentine's Day Cruise

William D. Evans Boat Cruise

Cory bought tickets for us to cruise on the William D. Evans Boat for Valentine's Day. I was feeling under the weather, but didn't want to pass on this rare event. Cory and I typically don't do anything on this day of love except for maybe exchanging gifts. Our friends also bought tickets to the cruise too and it's been awhile since I've seen them.

The boat reminded me of the old vintage steamboats. It had a top floor with benches and there were two other levels with dance floors and liquor bars. The DJs played pretty good music and we pretty much danced for most of the 3 hours that we cruised the bay. I actually lasted that long wearing 3 inch heels, and it's been at least 10 years since that has happened!

1 comment: