Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 43: The Teepee Hut

One of my favorite places to do photo shoots of the Audi cars I review is Sweetwater Summit Campground that is across the lake from where I live. I consider it one of the hidden treasures of San Diego because it's off the beaten path and a place to watch beautiful sunsets.

There was a hut that was put up since we last visited the campground, so Cory and I decided to explore. There were two men in there who looked (and smelled!) like they had been enjoying some "California grass". We had an interesting conversation with them, and one of the guys said, "You two are very spiritual, huh?"

It was nice to be around people with good energy. For a moment I was transported back to the days of Indians and teepees when people gathered around in circles and had real conversations, shared stories, and felt connected.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I'd love to visit with you when I'm in SD! :)

    ReplyDelete