Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 35: San Diego Natural History Museum

Natural History Museum San Diego

I've never really been interested in dinosaurs and fossils, but I figured I'd visit the San Diego Natural History Museum since it's one of the very few museums in Balboa Park that I haven't been in yet. The photography and art museums are more my style.

Natural History Museum

Hangin With the Pirate

The Natural History Museum was remodeled awhile back, so it is very nice and modern inside. I brought my friend's daughter with me, but she didn't seem to be too interested in looking at fossils, bones, and skulls either. We skimmed through each of the floors, but did stop to admire some of the nature photography on the top floor....until a man walking in front of me decided to lift his leg up like a dog and fart real loud! Add that to firsts! We walked away from him and started giggling so hard. I took that as a cue that it was time to leave...

I did get a couple nice pictures right outside the museum, including the photo of this big tree that's been here for over 400 years!

Big Tree

Beautiful Sky

1 comment: