Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Travel Diary

Travel Notebook

As part of my initial list of firsts, I've included visiting a few places in the U.S. My top 3 places are New Orleans, New York, and Boston. These are places I've been wanting to visit for a long time. I think by starting this travel book it will get the energy in motion for it to really happen this year.

Because my father was in the Navy, I've been very fortunate to do a lot of traveling in my life. However, I never kept a scrapbook of my travels - well, except for photo albums. So for my first for the New Year, I decided to create my very first travel book. I was browsing Pinterest last night and came across a picture of a travel book that inspired me to make my own. I have a travel board on Pinterest that I use as a vision board.


I've had this notebook for several years, but never really knew what to use it for. It has little pockets and plastic pages I could use to insert pictures plus other souvenirs I gather during these trips. I created tabs for each of the 3 cities I want to visit.








No comments:

Post a Comment