Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6: First Video Using an App (VidEditorFree)

I have quite a few video clips I recorded on my iPhone during my vacation to the Philippines and have been meaning to put together one full video to share with others on Facebook.

My friend's 9-year-old daughter has a knack for putting videos together and seems to know all the really good video editing apps. I was impressed by the video she put together today from their vacation and she recommended I try VidEditorFree (Available free on iTunes).

VidEditorFree was very easy to use, and it only took about 10 minutes to create a video montage of all the different clips I had. If you want custom audio or music, you just pay 99 cents for this feature.

Now I just need a better mobile data connection so I can upload it...I'll update this page once I post it to Facebook or YouTube.

Update Jan. 7: I posted the video to Facebook! Watch it below...


No comments:

Post a Comment